Professional Diploma in Islamic Commercial Law
This is a 45 hours of executive course in Islamic commercial law. The course explains the basics for Islamic law and Islamic commercial law. The course discuss the most important Islamic Commercial Law used in Banking and finance industry such as
Mudarabah, Musharakah, Ististna, Wakalah, Kafala etc.
The course has been prepared three experts in Islamic Commercial Law and AAOIFI Certified Sharia Scholars.
This is 100% online course. You can study at your own pace. Read the lecture materials, watch the videos and do online graded quizzes. At the end of the course, you will be given a diploma certificate
Award of Diploma
The students will be awarded Digital verifiable Diploma certificate by GSBE. The award of diploma will be digital copy. The hardcopy will be send by post if requested.
This course covers : Islamic banking, Islamic insurance, Islamic investment, Islamic capital market and Islamic contract law
- Lecture Note (Presentation)
- Video Lecture 1 What is Sharia Compliance (1:45)
- Video Lecture 2 Primary sources of Sharia (1:39)
- Video Lecture 3 Secondary sources of Sharia (1:17)
- Video Lecture 4 Basics of Islamic contract Law (3:06)
- Video Lecture 5 Classification of contracts (1:39)
- Video Lecture 6 Unilateral contract (0:52)
- Video Lecture 7 Bilateral contract
- Assessment 3
- Lecture Note (Powerpoint)
- Video Lecture 1 Equity Participating Financial Instruments (4:12)
- Video Lecture 2 Asset Based Financing Instruments (7:33)
- Video Lecture 3 Mudarabah (2:51)
- Video Lecture 4 Musharakah (0:48)
- Video Lecture 5 Murabaha (1:24)
- Video Lecture 6 Ijarah (1:24)
- Video Lecture 7 Istisna (0:56)
- Video Lecture 8 Salaam (2:06)
- Video Lecture 9 Tawaruq (1:30)
- Assessment 5
Partnership with Geneva School of Business and Economics or London School of Business and Social Sciences.
The course is offered partnership with Geneva School of Business and Economics and London School of Business and Social Sciences UK.